This page provides access to school, academy and DBE job vacancies within the Diocese. If you have any queries regarding any of the vacancies shown please contact Helen Gibson on 01788 422 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: 1 September 2017
Salary: L15 to L21
Location: Strathmore Avenue, Coventry, CV1 2AF
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Closing date: 27 March 2017 at 9.00am
Interviews: Provisionally 5 and 6 April 2017
Due to the retirement of our Headteacher, the Governors of All Saints CofE Primary are looking for a passionate, supportive and engaging Headteacher to lead our school and inspire our pupils.
Our school is one that has:
- joyful pupils who are engaged in learning;
- a Christian ethos embedded within our school;
- supportive staff who are committed, dedicated and work together as a team;
- a community of engaged parents;
- a momentum of positive change across the school.
We are looking for someone who will:
- inspire and lead with vision, passion and innovation, demonstrating a ‘hands on’ approach;
- be strategic and forward thinking;
- support and challenge our teachers to deliver the highest quality of teaching for our pupils;
- motivate staff, pupils and parents;
- embrace the team spirit within our school;
- build on the inclusive and harmonious community we nurture and cherish;
- focus on giving our pupils the best start in education and life;
- encourage innovative thinking and actively seek a range of partnerships that benefit the whole school community;
- drive the school forward on its path to excellence;
- demonstrate Christian leadership.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- lead a unique, interesting and diverse school that is filled with enthusiastic, happy children with a wide range of backgrounds, abilities and interests;
- have a major and long lasting impact on young lives in a thriving and positive school community, with a very good reputation;
- be supported by an outstanding Christian environment with strong church links;
- lead a loyal, motivated and professional team who already deliver best practice in several areas;
- work with supportive parents with a very active Parent, Teacher and Friends Association;
- continue your own professional development;
- work alongside committed and active governors.
We welcome applications from aspiring Deputy Headteachers and experienced Headteachers as well as other senior leaders who can demonstrate the required skills and experience. Candidates are encouraged to make an informal visit to the school prior to making an application. To make arrangements for a visit, please contact the school office on 02476 224810.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. The appointment is subject to a successful DBS check.
Applications should be made online – please use the application form linked to this advertisement or send for an application pack to email@example.com
In your application please answer the following questions (no more than 2 sides of A4 for each question):
- Give evidence of how you would apply your educational philosophy to leading our Church of England school;
- As our strategic leader how would you enable our school to grow and move forward considering the current national educational climate?
Documents will open in a new window